Tuesday, May 29, 2007

In Charge

Oh, how I love being in charge... it just makes me giddy. I'm so good at it, too. For those who don't know, I am in charge of the new Nut Bar at Safeway. It's so nice tha people (like, coporate/important people) come to me asking questions or whenthey need help with something. I like having my own area where I run things. My coolness constantly reminds me of a key chain thingy that my madre pass down to me... "Damn I'm Good." It's the best way to put it, really.

4 comments:

Ginger said...

Post label to be sung to the tune of the Batman theme -- TV version.

Deby said...

But, we have always known that you are good! Now the rest of Bend knows it too. Diana, Goddess of the Nut Hut! BTW, Alexis seriously LOVES that cashew butter.

Laura and the family said...

Whenever I come out to visit Bend, I must have NUTS, especially butter toffee nuts. I will go nuts for that nuts !!

Cathy/Grandma/Mom said...

Nut Hut, WOW, I had no idea you would be doing this. Proud, that is the only way I can say how I feel, just damn proud.