Saturday, May 26, 2007

Feels Like Home


So, I've been in oregon over a year now and it's finally starting to feel like home. It's so nice to have at least some family close by and to be near my sister again. I hate my job but they "threw me a bone/raise," so I guess I'll be staying with Safeway (aka Vons to you cali people) for longer than I thought. Don't worry, I'm not a lifer. The more I stick with my crappy job, the more motivated I am to go back to school (yay!!!!!!!).

Oh, and officially as of yesterday, I am legally a Risch. I've finally gotten my name changed, thanks to my wonderful mother (otherwise, it soooo would never have happened). I can fianlly get an Oregon driver's licence and that cool moved-out-of-sate stuff. Well... tah-tah for now!!!!!

6 comments:

Ginger said...

Neener, Neener, Neener...I finally got the first comment somewhere. I rock! Just FYI...I did buy the Skyy, but I never told her she could just guzzle it straight out of the bottle like that! Shameful!

Laura and the family said...

Welcome to the vblog boat !

You what? Calling us a Nasty Californians??? What about us??? Go ahead and make fun of us !?! :-)

Will look forward to reading more news from you.

Miss and love you bunches
Laura and the Sroogies men

Deby said...

Awesome! I'm so glad you are on board with the blogging thing!!! I love the pics.

Love you!

Laura and the family said...

Hey Diana, I love seeing the real color pictures of you ! You're making me laugh...oxoxox

Unknown said...

Whatever...

Cathy/Grandma/Mom said...

Honey, I love you, please don't be drinking that hard alcohol.
You come from a long and proud line of winos, think about tradition.